Hotkeys are keyscombinations you can use in a match, they give you quick access to certain aspects in the game. Below here is a list where you can see what a hotkey does in the game. Only works for QWERTY keyboards:
- Q: Use 1st ability of your champion.
- W: Use 2nd ability of your champion.
- E: Use 3rd ability of your champion.
- R: Use ultimate ability of your champion.
- Ctrl + Q/W/E/R: Add an ability point to the ability of your choice. Only if you can upgrade the choosen ability at that moment.
- Alt + Q/W/E/R and Q/W/E/R + F1: Cast ability on your own champion. Must be a support spell that you can cast on yourself.
- Shift + Q/W/E/R: Smart cast choosen ability of your champion.
- A/X/Shift+right click: Attack Move
- Alt+right click: Command the pet of your champion, if possible.
- S: Champion stops current action.
- H: H is like S, but is toggled if held down.
- D: Cast 1st Summoner spell.
- F: Cast 2nd Summoner spell.
- Numbers 1 to 3 and 5 to 7: Use consumable Item in corresponding inventory slot or use designated Active Ability Items.
- 4: Use Trinket.
- B: Recall.
- Esc: Close the current window, for example the shop.
- M: Open Map.
- C: Open champion statistics page.
- G: Toggle alert ping cursor.
- Y: Lock camera on champion.
- Spacebar: Center camera on champion, holding Space will hold the camera on the champion until released.
- O: Open leaderboard.
- Tab: Open leaderboard, unlike O, the screen will disappear when the Tab button is released.
- V: Toggle retreat ping cursor. Left click with this hotkey on an allied champion will show an alert telling that champion to fall back.
- Ctrl + L: Cycle through minion health bar views.
- Shift + L:Turn off champion health bars.
- Shift + K: Turn off names of summoners above the champion health bars.
- P: Open shop.
- Arrow keys: Scroll camera.
- Alt + left click: Ping location.
- Ctrl + left click: Retreat Ping location.
- F2 to F5: Move camera to corresponding ally champion (camera must be unlocked).
- F12: Take a screenshot.
- Enter: Create chat cursor.
- Shift + Enter: Open chat with /all already written.
- Ctrl + F:Toggle the numeric frames-per-second and latency display.
- Z: Open chat history.
- ~: You can only select champions when using champion abilities or summoner spells.